Brown Paper Fox creates simple and adorable illustrations and hand-lettered designs that are perfect for everyone. Our pins are adorable ways to have everyone rock a piece of flare, while our prints are the perfect addition to any home. But you cannot forget about our greeting cards, which feature a blank interior so you can really let that special someone know you care.
Hey there, I’m Kelsey!
Owner at Brown Paper Fox.
Most days you can find me cuddled up with a good cup of tea, my laptop, and my rescue kitty, Oliver.
I create products for those who are looking for something adorable, but slightly unconventional. Someone who loves inspirational quotes and avocados with faces on them.
Being able to create something and display it or share it was always the dream, and now it’s a reality. Brown Paper Fox was founded after a few side-projects, a venture into blogging, and endless suggestions from friends. In April 2016, the store opened and it’s been an adventure ever since.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- When I was little I wanted to be a palaeontologist. My favourite dinosaur being the Raptor (some things never change)
- I was a ballerina growing up and absolutely adore dancing
- I can speak a few languages partially, these include: French, Scottish Gaelic and American Sign Language
- I was convinced as a child I was part mermaid
- When I am not working I am most likely playing a Lego video game of some sort
FIND US IN STORES:
Still here? Let’s connect!